The steel, modular water tanks advocated, marketed and sold by Rainbow Water Tanks meet every conceivable benefit to consumers world-wide:
- They meet the most stringent health standards required for the storage of uncontaminated, potable water
- they are economical and require minimal to no maintenance at all
- The installation is not dependent upon the location – they can literally be erected anywhere!
- They are rugged, robust and reliable with a forty year life expectancy and a 12 year warranty
- They promote water management and responsible water conservation
- They are easy and quick to install
- They are suitable for any industry – Industrial, commercial, agricultural, domestic, fire-protection and municipal
- They are variable in size and are suitable for domestic use (about 10 000ℓ) to the mega Municipal range of approximately 3 300Kℓ
Do your bit and feel good!
Decide to ease the burden of water supply, today! Get a Rainbow Water Tank! You’ll feel so good implementing your own programme of rain water harvesting and conservation and, in time, if everyone adopts this attitude, we can all make a difference!
*Calculation for roof rain-water harvesting: 1ℓ per m² for every millimetre of rainfall.