We are the leading reservoir building firm in Africa.
All our components are meticulously sourced, selected and inspected to ensure the highest standards and exceptional quality throughout.
STEEL PANEL OUTER WALLS:
- Panels are of a minimum thickness of 1mm
- High quality structural steel plate
- Hot-dip plated with highly corrosion resistant, Aluzinc® alloy
- Rolled to engineer designed, strengthening profile
- Precision punched
- Various colour options
- 12 year warranty
- 1000 gsm, UV stabilised RPVC
- Potable drinking water/food grade certified
- Exceptional strength and flexibility
- High impact/puncture resistance
- High temperature capability
- No taste or water discoloration
- Chemical resistant, completely inert
- Special purpose liners available on request
- Life expectancy of ± 30 years
- Drinking water Test Certificate: AS/NZS 4020:2005
- Low-dome profile, corrugated Aluzinc®
- Hot-dip galvanized, square tubular steel roof trusses
- Contributes significantly to the inherent strength of the reservoir
- Keeps light, dust, impurities and insects out
- Optional gutter system for rainwater collecting
- Roof price is included in the price of the reservoir
HIGH TENSILE NUTS AND BOLTS
- Used throughout the assembly process.
- Each item is hot-dipped galvanised for optimised corrosion resistance.
POLYETHYLENE BOLT COVERS
- Polyethylene bolt cap covers provide an added safety feature
- ‘Rounds-off’ the final product, adding a professional touch to the overall aesthetic appeal of the tank
OVERFLOW FLANGE AND DOWN PIPE
- Allows for drainage of excess water from the reservoir without erosion damage to the sand pad.
- It also provides for an easy attachment for additional reservoirs.
OUTLET AND BALL VALVE
- Polyethylene 50 mm outlet and 50mm ball valve are designed to prevent corrosion between the outlet and wall panel contact.
- More importantly they are inert, leaving your water untainted.
- Ergonomically designed
- Sliding, hinge-free mechanism provides access and inspection
- Child-safe locking mechanism
FILTER BASKET ASSEMBLY
- An effective debris-trap at the tank inflow that strains and arrests any particle matter.
- Prevents any debris access into the reservoir.
- The anti-corrosive, lightweight ladder is removable
- Internal and external use
- Contoured to match the reservoir profile
CAMLOCK QUICK-CONNECT FITTINGS
Camlock fittings are recommended for Fire Fighting applications where fittings need to be connected or disconnected easily and quickly eg pumping units or filling of fire bowsers.
Check the exact level in your reservoir from afar with this durable, non-corrosive measuring device.
How they work:
Just a simple float /weight/pulley system that gives you a true reading (not back to front, unlike many gauge-types). No batteries required
- DIPSTICK Float and rod Indicator. Offers 360° visibility.
- LEVEL DEVIL Smaller version of the LIQUIDATOR. For reservoirs up to 1.8m high.
- LEVETATOR Free-hanging Indicator. Over 50,000 fitted units fitted.
- LIQUIDATOR Guided Indicator. Effective with water, chemicals, acids, liquid fertiliser, molasses and oil
GUTTER SYSTEM FOR RAINWATER HARVESTING
- Harvest precious rainwater from the domed roof directly into your reservoir.
- The level in your reservoir will rise by the same amount as the measured rainfall event i.e. after a 30 mm downpour, your reservoir level will rise by 30mm.
This advanced technology is specifically designed to enhance your reservoir’s life by providing cathodic protection against corrosion. Designed by corrosion engineers, Westcor, with a life-expectancy of 10 years.
Allows for the easy removal of sludge that may accumulate on the reservoir floor.
Technical specifications of all Rainbow reservoir components are available on request.