Water Tanks From Rainbow Reservoirs.
Rainbow Reservoirs Pty Ltd in association with Mapondo Tanks Pty Ltd is a manufacturer and supplier of the highest quality Zincalume® steel, sectional water storage tanks for liquid or water storage solutions throughout Africa.
We install your reservoir on-site as a no-maintenance, durable system that is rugged, dependable and visually attractive, at the same time capable of withstanding the harshest environments.
Why Use our Water Storage Tanks
As tank suppliers, we ensure that our durable reservoirs suit your specific requirements perfectly and that your stored, potable drinking water is clean, untainted and odourless.
Our sectional steel water storage reservoirs and specialised ASIB approved steel fire protection tanks are of the highest quality. We also provide approved dual fire-fighting/drinking water tanks.
And that’s why we’re considered a preferred brand in our category; because our water tanks and fire tanks consistently deliver both the diversity of application and range of capacities to suit your specific needs… and budget!
Contact us for premium quality water tanks and water storage solutions:
Telephone: +27 83 226 8572
Telephone: +27 82 550 7559
Tried-and-tested throughout Africa
“Thank you for the professional service rendered. At Rainbow Reservoirs you truly understand the meaning of “customer service”. We are highly satisfied with the quality of your service, your product and above all your caring attitude…”
“I would like to take the opportunity to thank you and your site team for doing a great Job and perfect installation. Andre and his two assistants really did a great job with no problem at all on site and off site.”
Rainwater harvest Calculator.
What we offer you!
Our extensive and extremely satisfied customer base throughout Africa will attest to the high quality and standards that underpin the ethos of our Company and our personalised service.
- 5,000 litres to over 2 million litres
- Walls and roof of anti-corrosive Zincalume® coated steel
- Heavy duty, RPVC 1000gsm potable/food grade liners of the highest quality (more)
- Steel dome roof with optional gutter system for rainwater harvesting (more)
- Durable, no-maintenance components throughout (more)
- Various colour options to suite your preference (more)
- Quick, economical on-site assembly (more)
- Tanks under 350,000 litres require no concrete foundation! (more)
- Permanent or temporary installation – option to relocate
- Modular. Flat-packed for easy transport and export
- DIY option
- 30-year life expectancy, 12 year warranty!
Click here to view our Biogas services
- Cost effective
- Quality certified components throughout
- High corrosion resistance
- Engineer certified
- Tank liners certified fit for human consumption / food grade
- Competency certified installation teams
- Flat-packed, modular design facilitates transport and shipping / export
- Rapid, economical on-site assembly in remote areas
- Low maintenance
- Tough and durable
- Fire sprinkler and hydrant tanks
- Food production
- Potable, process or raw water containment
- Water treatment
Why install a bulk water storage tank?
The demand for water is rapidly increasing worldwide, yet the planetary water reserves remain finite! Already demand is often beginning to exceed supply!
A reliable and constant supply of water is crucial to sustain households and for the effective functioning of business and industry. Fact is, we are normally reliant on an external supplier/source for our vital water resources. By installing a water storage system, you can rely on your own emergency water storage reserve in times of water shortages, water cut-off or while water supply services are being repaired or maintained. No inconvenience, no business interruption!
Rainwater harvesting tanks
The wise and commendable practise of rainwater harvesting is now becoming a necessity for households and industry alike. Some benefits of storing rainwater in a tank:
• Rainwater is chemical-free
• Rainwater can replace all non-drinking water requirements
• Lessens the burden on water supply infrastructure
• Lessens the depletion of our catchment reservoirs and ground water
• Prevents soil erosion by reducing peak storm-water run-off
• Reduces water bills
• Provides an emergency water supply
• Cost-effective, easy to install, little to no maintenance.
• Rainwater, the most precious of all resources, is FREE!
When it comes to water tanks South Africa, our customers appreciate the solid benefits inherent in any Rainbow Reservoirs water storage tank.
Contact us for expert advice on a water storage solution to fit your requirements and budget.